“Every journey is personal. Every journey is spiritual. You can’t compare them, can’t replace, can’t repeat. You can bring back the memories but they only bring tears to your eyes.” - Riana Ambarsari
Latest Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Hajj Series Part 18: Some Beautiful Short Videos I Just Couldn't Let Go
I put together 2 videos already, depicting our journey on the day of tarwiyah, where hajj began, from our maktab to Mina, and our journey walking together with muslims all over the world from Arafah to Muzdalifah then to Jamarat. They are on my previous posts, in case you missed them.
But I found a few short videos and they hold beautiful memories to my heart. So I put them all together here. I apologize not to be able to tell more stories about them here. Maybe one day we'll chat over coffee, I'll be honor to tell you about each and every one of these. If not in this dunya, may Allah reunite us in jannah and we can continue talking.
May Allah give His Rahmah to us all. Aamiin.
Enjoy the videos!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
Taman Nasional Ujung Kulon: Surga Di Ujung Barat Pulau Jawa
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Taman Nasional Karimun Jawa: How Can I Leave This Place?
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment