- I never had the slightest clue that my babies got into Explore. So, I'm happy.
.: What the heck is this Explore thingy :.
.: Ok, make my day :.
- Whose Line Is It Anyway is on Star World starting 11 October! I feel like celebrating!
"The show where everything was made up and the points don't matter"
- Bought 2 peaches today. So expensive 'coz they're not from here. Just the things I do out of curiosity and passion for beauty. The fruits were so pretty. The skin was pinkish and velvety.. Just gorgeous.
- My sister got the picture of our late parents reproduced, printed and framed for all seven of us.
- The cigarette kiosk in the front yard has been closed for two days. I don't think it'll be open soon. Not until Idul Fitri is over, for sure.
- The shops around Koperasi keeps multiplying. A new Circle K just opened. With the apartments and townhouses being built around the area, it could be the new Kemang.
- Haven't got a chance to visit Komunitas Salihara. A plan to watch 2 movies there with a good friend got bumped by the infamous unmanageable time and work. Next time better. Besides, I'm not really into this KUK society. No click, no chemistry, no nothing. *Sorry, honey. I know it is one of your happy places. But it might only be yours only. I still love you, though. Do you?*
- I just realized there is no carwash service within 1 km from my house. I guess I have to drive down to Mampang area or Antasari to find one. Ough, I might wait until after lebaran and have the car washed by the carwashing robot in Serpong. I love carwashing robot.
- Last day of Ramadhan. I'm sad. I love Ramadhan *the month, for God's sake*.
- Missing mama & ayah so bad..